The monastery is known by two names - Tsarnogorski (Shernogorski, Cyrnogorski, Black forest) and Giginski. The first name comes from the location of monastery in the mountain Cherna Gora (Black forest) at the foot of Mount Kitka (1118 m) and the second the name of the village Gigintsi. The monastery is under the auspices of two saints - St. Cosma and St. Damian.
Kadin Bridge is a medieval stone bridge over the Struma River in the village Nevestino, Bulgaria. Construction has become the order of the vizier Isaac Pasha of Egira in 1470, during the reign of Sultan Mehmed II.
In the center of Varna is one of the most impressive churches in Bulgaria. The first thousand leva in the construction bill itself gave her Prince Alexander Battenberg. Again he laid the first foundation stone in the construction, which began on August 22, 1880 designed by architect Odessa Maas. Construction of the church building completed in 1886, but its formal inauguration until late 1910.
The Cathedral has three altars. Central is dedicated to the Assumption and the other two - north and south, respectively Mirikliyski St. Nicholas and Alexander Nevsky.
One of the greatest values of the Varna Cathedral frescoes were executed under the guidance of Prof. Rostovtzeff. The decoration of the patriarchal throne and iconostasis is a true masterpiece of wood-carving in the style of the famous Debar school in Bulgaria.